SCATT MX-W2 — Our newest model in the SCATT MX-series lineup.
With this system you can practice at the reduced and real distances, indoors and outdoors, in dry-fire mode (no-ammo) and live-fire mode (real shooting).
Wireless optical sensor can be mounted on the vast majority of guns. MX-W2 syncs with your computer or portable devices via Wi-Fi and its battery capacity delivers the minimum of 3 hours of non-stop use.
The MX-W2 doesn’t require an electronic target downrange, all it needs is a regular paper target. You can also use it at shooting ranges equipped with electronic scoring targets (for the likes of SIUS). The entire SCATT system is now concentrated in the optical sensor, so it's surprisingly compact. With MX-W2 you no longer risk damaging valuable equipment during live-fire practice sessions.
MX-W2 runs with the newest SCATT Expert software, with this cutting-edge program bringing about even more opportunities for practice and delivers extra performance-analysis tools.
- For indoor/outdoor use*
- Distance to the target – from 2,5 to 1000 m
- Optical sensor type – wireless / wired (Wi-Fi 2.4 Ghz, 20 Mhz Bandwidth / USB connection)
- Optical sensor size: 34 x 35 x 60 mm
- Optical sensor weight: 56 g
- Software – SCATT Expert (available for Windows, macOS, Linux, IOS and Android)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
*Attention, equipment is not waterproof and is not intended for use in the rain.
The system is guaranteed to stay fully functional while using ammunition up to cal .338.