Does not include: Tripod, Base plate, Battery pack, Carry case
The New Generation of Ballistic Velocity Radar
Developed by Infinition Inc of Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada- industry leader in Doppler Radar Technology since 1996 with products used by defense agencies all over the world.
LabRadar is the world’s newest technology in obtaining projectile velocities of Rifles, Shotguns (slugs only), Handguns, Pellet Guns, BB Guns, Bow & Arrows, Crossbows, Paintball.
Doppler Radar is the most precise method of measuring velocities available. Its accuracy is not dependant on light conditions or being exactly parallel to photo electric sensors resulting in false readings.
- Track and obtain velocities up to 100 yards
- Easy Set Up
- Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic, supersonic projectiles
- Works under any light conditions
- SD card support for virtually unlimited shots and series recording
- Get velocity at multiple distances
- Upgradable firmware for continuous product evolution
Track and obtain true velocities continuously up to 100 yards. The data is downloadable via USB or SD card.
Easy Set up
Place Lab Radar beside the shooter, point towards the target and you’re ready to go.
Works under any light conditions
Control your Lab Radar with the Bluetooth connection, manage and access many graphics ans stats.
This heavy gauge metal plate features a universal ball mount with a removable plate that allows it to stay on your Labradar for quick attachment to the base plate.